Tuesday 3 January 2017

plan, attack, accomplish and never stop believing


...these are the words of the year. Welcome 2017, I can not wait to turn you into a year of success.

Those who already follow me and know me a little, know how much I like to do lists and try to control as much as possible the progress of my dreams and goals that I want to achieve. I am a dreamer by nature, full of ideas and ideals and, fortunately, with this need in believing in me, and in what I want.
2017 will not be a different year. Yes, I am a different person than the one I met in 2016 and I am counting on being someone else when 2018 arrives. I am going to make this new year what it needs to be, a year of accomplishment, a year of evolution and revolution. Along the way I bring with me a basket full of faith, will, courage, optimism and hope.

On a personal level, the goals are both defined and difficult. For me, knowing myself as I know, there's a real challenge in my hands. This will be a year dedicated to changing habits. Tired of feeling tired, lacking energy, constantly with a cold or sore. Tired of getting to the bed dead-beat and waking up in the morning worse than I fell asleep, without getting a restful sleep. The changes have already begun with the purchase of a new mattress but that is the easiest part of this demanding transformation. A dramatic change in the supermarket shopping list, a cleanliness in the kitchen cabinets and refrigerator, isolating bad foods in exchange for space for those who bring nutritious advantages, are also actions needed. Adapting a healthier diet to my real lifestyle will not be easy and extending it to the family, to the home as a whole, will be an exercise in dedication, planning and creativity. But I'm ready for it ... for all reasons and more.

On a professional level, this year's goals are to grow the foundations created in 2016 and also creating new branches. With this, there were decisions to be made, some small pieces of me will have to stand by the way in order to grow the ones that best fit my project / business idea.
This blog is the foundation of this small empire and I will put all my attention and energy to a continuous growth. New themes will be released, tomorrow I will launch the first one, unfortunatly only a portuguese version of it will be available. But more will happen, other themes  will have to be adapted to a new functional context. New collaborations are being planned following the success of existing ones. I will share what I know, what I have learned. And what will make of this existence a [almost] perfect life.
And to run alongside the writing is the physical concretion of it in details that I have in my  [im]
perfect online shop.

January will be a month of adaptation and adjustment of this new dynamics, in an attempt to keep this blog with an exciting daily life. Stay with me. Have a toast with me on my victories, hug me in my falls. Dream at my side, share your successes too, so that I can smile at your side, weep here your defeats.
Tell me what you are looking for in 2017 so I can help you achive it.
Let's have a look at this new year of opportunities! Cheers! ♥

It's good to be back to the english version of myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment